We provide innovative and flexible support to people with disabilities and their families. Our service area covers the local Government areas of Latrobe City, Baw Baw Shire, South Gippsland Shire and Bass Coast Shire. We also offer limited services in Wellington and East Gippsland Shires.
Our programs all provide an opportunity:
- for families to have a regular planned break,
- new meaningful social and life experiences, and
- increased community participation for people with disabilities.
CHILD SAFE – WE ARE COMMITTED
Interchange Gippsland is a child safe organisation and we adhere to Child Wise standards in the development and production of all our promotional material and newsletters, recruitment documents (including advertisements and application forms) and in electronic communication media involving our internet, intranet and social media pages.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Download our sheet outlining important information regarding your rights and responsibilities as our client/participant.
- Important client information – rights and responsibilities
- Important client information easy read version
FAMILY LIAISON OFFICER
Sue Taylor 0432 675 776
Click on the facebook icon and like our facebook page.
Here we will keep you updated about our organisation and our upcoming events and trips.
Our programs are supported by: